The first Unisa international ODL conference
Pretoria, South Africa
The first Unisa international ODL conference is aimed create a space for African and international ODL scholars, practitioners and researchers to share experiences, research and insights into digital and mobile futures in open distance learning.
The theme of the conference is “Open distance learning in digital, open and mobile futures”.
- Contribute to theory development in ODL and enrich ODL praxis;
- Provide a platform to solicit and forge collaboration, partnerships and networks;
- Support novice ODL researchers, scholars and practitioners.
- Academics, researchers and tutors;
- Library personnel;
- Administrative and professional staff;
- Management of ODL institutions, departments and institutes;
- Institutional researchers;
- Quality assurance staff;
- Various stakeholders in the production and delivery/dissemination of ODL learning resources;
- Regional staff;
-Anyone with an interest in teaching and learning in digital, open and mobile futures.
Organized by: University of South Africa
- acfe fraud training courses in cape town
- acfe training 2013 in cape town
Event Venue:Pretoria, South Africa