The 4th Unconventional Hydrocarbons Summit 2012
Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast
The 4rd Annual Unconventional Hydrocarbons Summit will be a splendid stage for you to learn the latest market trends and share experience with those decision makers from IOCs, NOCs, consultancy, equipment & technology suppliers and many more.
China holds up to 30 trillion cubic meters of shale gas resources. China’s goal is to realize that 12% of natural gas production comes from shale gas wells by 2020. In this case, China will have to learn how to well test and explore shale gas and thus realizing ideal production. In 2009, China began its first venture into developing shale gas with the help of Royal Dutch Shell. In September 2010, China Petroleum Corp, better known as Sinopec, signed a deal with Chevron to develop shale gas targets near Guiyang City. Sinopec is hoping to increase production from unconventional sources like shale gas and coalbed methane to approximately 2.5 billion cubic meters within the next five years. In the middle of October 2010, CNOOC announced a deal with Chesapeake Energy purchasing one-third of their shale assets in the prospective Eagle Ford shale play, located in South Texas.
With this in mind and based on the success of 3-year Unconventional Hydrocarbons Summit, 4th Unconventional Hydrocarbons Summit will serve as a much higher-level platform by illustrating business outlook and focusing on more in-depth technical solutions facing China’s CBM and shale gas industry.
UHS 2012 will mark several highlights:
- Exploring Unconventional Market Potential & Goldmine from the Perspective of E&P Giants;
- Bridging Technical Gap based on the Case Study of CBM & Shale Gas E&P;
- Master Class: Deep Insights into China’s CNPC, CBM, E&P Cases;
- Transforming Technical Breakthrough into Ideal Commercial ROI;
- Specific Workshop: Highlighting Sophisticated Horizental & Hydraulic Fracturing.
You can hear from the following eminent speakers:
Oil & Gas, Ministry of Land and Resources, P.R.C
Oil & Gas Division, Energy Bureau of NDRC
Shanxi Energy Industries Group
Huabei Oilfield Company of CNPC
PetroChina CBM Co., Ltd
New Energy Research Institution, RIPED (CNPC)
Sinopec Exploration & Production Research institute
China University of Geosciences
Shell China E&P Co.
Shell Global Solutions
Polish Geological Institute
State Key Laboratory Of Oil and Gas Reservoir Geology And Exploitation
For more information, please visit http://www.cdmc.org.cn/4uhs2012/
Contact: Mia Chen
Tel: 86 021 68407631 Ext: 8124
Event organizer: CDMC
- 4th annual unconventional hydrocarbons
- cdmc unconventional hydrocarbons summit 2013
- email riped cnpc com cn loc:US
- unconventional beijing october
- unconventional gas forum in beijing
- unconventional plays outlook 2012
- unconvetional hydrocarbon conference
Event Venue:Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast