The 2012 IHC FORUM East
Cobb Galleria Centre, Atlanta, GA, United States
At each day-and-a-half event, you will learn about new trends and innovative solutions for health care benefits. Registration includes five general sessions led by top industry thought-leaders, a choice of three hands-on workshops, breakfast, lunch, breaks, opening night reception and the conference workbook.
This year’s FORUM is a must-attend event for C-level executives, HR professionals, corporate wellness directors, health care brokers or regional health plan providers interested in lowering health care costs, complying with the Patient and Affordable Care Act and engaging their employees in consumer-directed health plans.
Through five cutting-edge general sessions, 24 workshops, intimate roundtable discussions and unlimited networking opportunities, you’ll:
- LEARN from forward-thinking industry experts, policymakers and peers on the cusp of the latest health care consumerism trends.
- CONNECT with health and benefits professionals from across the board, including employers, brokers and health plan providers who have successfully implemented consumer-directed plans.
- SHARE leading practices, valuable insights and real, actionable solutions.
This Year’s Highlights:
Industry thought leaders including Ron Bachman, Dr. Wendy Lynch, Roy Ramthun and John Hickman
Innovation Showcase to highlight products that companies can use to save money today
The latest on supplemental health benefits, pharmacy benefit management and HSA/HRA/FSA administration
Expert advice on population wellness strategies and employee incentives
Don’t miss this opportunity to be at the forefront of innovative health benefits management.
- business courses in atlanta
- latest trends and innovation in immunihistochemistry