Structured Products: Design, Pricing and Implementation, London, UK
A comprehensive programme on the design, use and pricing of structured products. This course explains how the products are constructed, hedged and applied in live situations.
Practical workshops illustrate the details of product design and use. They provide participants with the confidence that stems from a solid understanding of the current frameworks for pricing and applying exotic options.
Who The Course is For
- Structured Products Desks, Financial Engineers, Product Controllers
- Traders, Dealing Room Staff and Sales People
- Risk Managers, Quantitative Analysts and Middle Office Managers
- Fund Managers, Investors, Senior Managers
- Researchers and Systems Developers
Attendance cost: please see website for details
Event organizer: London Financial Studies