SPIE Medical Imaging 2013
Lake Buena Vista FL, United States
This multidisciplinary forum is aimed to advance medical imaging technologies: image processing, CAD, modeling, PACS, ultrasonic imaging, biomedical research, and more.
The conference will include 13 half- and full-day technical short courses and workshops. 2013 course lists and descriptions will be available September 2012.
The research areas will include the following:
– Physics of Medical Imaging
– Image Processing
– Image Perception, Observer Performance, and Technology Assessment
– Advanced PACS-based Imaging Informatics and Therapeutic Applications
– Ultrasonic Imaging and Signal Processing
– Computer-Aided Diagnosis
– Visualization, Image-guided Procedures, Robotic Interventions and Modeling
– Biomedical Applications in Molecular, Structural, and Functional Imaging
– Digital Pathology