Shutdowns Superconference Houston
Houston TX, United States
The Shutdowns Superconference will provide the latest shutdown techniques from top operators and solution experts. You are invited to be part of this event and share your knowledge and expertise with your fellow industry professionals.
Covering the full life cycle of a turnaround this event will cover important topics including:
• Implementing project management systems and technology
• Establishing and maintaining budgetary controls
• Executing your shutdown with successful contractor partnering
• Maximizing productivity and minimizing operational risk
• Closing out strategy
• Planning & scheduling
• Managing safety
• Solutions to manage the shortage of skilled labor
• Managing scope creep and planning for emerging work
• Procurement issues and resource logistics
For 10 years, the Shutdowns Superconference has delivered the critical information you need for project success from first-class companies. Our speakers and delegates come from companies including: Suncor, Syncrude, Dow, ConocoPhillips, Spectra, Agrium, Cameco, Nova, Husky, Imperial Oil, CNRL, Cenovus, Talisman, Atco Power, OPG, TransAlta, Sherritt International, Nexen, Lanxess, Irving Oil, Shell, BP, ….and many more!
- where is economy better houston Tx or Anaheim Ca