Reformulating IFRS and US GAAP Statements of Cash Flows for Financial Analysis
This 90-minute webinar illustrates the financial analysis practice of reformulating the statements of cash flows and links to the financial theory of free cash flow generation and disposition. Why Should You Attend:
Financial statement preparers and financial analysts must become conversant in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs). The statement of cash flows is of utmost important to anticipate the amount, timing and uncertainty of cash flows arising from of business decisions.
The course compares the IFRS and U.S. GAAP classification of the following items in the statement of cash flows:
Reformulated vs. GAAP Statements of Cash Flows.
Free Cash Flow Equations.
The Financial Statement Presentation Project.
Activity vs. Sources and Uses Formats.
Cash Flow Aggregations under IFRS vs. U.S. GAAP.
The Concept of Cash Flows from Operating Activities under IFRS vs. U.S. GAAP.
The Concept of Cash Flows from Investing Activities under IFRS vs. U.S. GAAP.
The Concept of Cash Flows from Financing Activities under IFRS vs. U.S. GAAP.
Disaggregation Guidance under IFRS vs. U.S. GAAP.
Who will Benefit:
Chief Accounting Officers
Attendance cost: $199
Event organizer: ComplianceOnline
- conferix com reformulating-ifrs-and-us-gaap-statements-of-cash-flows-for-financial-analysis
- cash flow statement example GAAP vs IFRS
- cash flow training courses dubai
- improvements in cash flow statments by us gaap and ifrs
- reformulation of cash flow statement
- us gaap courses usa online free
- us gaap vs ifrs income statement statement of cash flows