Project Management for Computer Systems Validation
The “Project Management for Computer Systems Validation” webinar will highlight principles of project management that can be applied to 21 CFR Part 11 compliance for Computer Systems Validation and show participants can use project management tenets to deliver on time and on budget, while meeting regulatory compliance requirements.
This training program will explain the basic tenets of project management, the basic tenets of “21 CFR 11 Compliance” for Computer Systems Validation and will show how to integrate the two, to deliver on time and on budget while meeting regulatory compliance requirements.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Basics of Project Management;
- Common Pitfalls and How to Avoid them;
- 21 CFR 11 Compliance for Systems Validation;
- Basics of Computer Systems Validation;
- Project Planning for a Computer Systems Validation Project;
- Successfully Implementing System Validation And Avoiding FDA Warning Letters.
Attendance cost: $299
Event organizer: ComplianceOnline