North American SCADA and Process Control System Security Summit 2013
Lake Buena Vista FL, United States
This conference will gather the program managers, control systems engineers, IT security professionals and critical infrastructure protection specialists from asset owning and operating organizations along with control systems and security vendors who have innovative solutions for improving security.
Delegates will have an opportunity to learn and discuss the newest and most challenging cyber security risks to control systems and the most effective defenses. The Security Summit is an action conference designed so that every attendee leaves with new tools and techniques they can put to work immediately when they return to their office.
The conference is the place to come and interact with top SCADA experts, key government personnel, researchers and asset owners at the multiple special networking events.
In addition to the Summit, participants will be able to attend technical courses led by the top SCADA experts that will provide a deep dive into how to combat the Advanced Persistent Threat.
How Will You Benefit:
- Gain the most current information regarding SCADA and Control System threats and learn how to best prepare to defend against them;
- Leave the Summit with solutions that you can immediately put to use in your organization;
- Hear what works and what doesn’t work from peer organizations;
- Network with the top individuals in the field of SCADA Security.
- scada conference
- SCADA Security conference
- security systems that interact with scada
- scada training 2013 usa
- scada security asia
- scada conference united states 2013
- 2013 control system cyber security conference
- SCADA 2013
- oil field security related seminars in north america 2013
- northamerican scada and process control