Negotiating, Drafting & Managing Commercial Contracts – course in London, UK
168-172 Old Street, London,EC1V 9BP
Negotiating, drafting and managing commercial contracts is designed to provide procurement, project, procurement, contracts and related professional business skills needed to help through every step of the contractual process.
In the modern commercial world, managers of all disciplines are involved in the negotiation, drafting and contract management. Although the detail can be handled by legitimate businesses, buying or hiring professionals, has never been more important for the CEO to develop essential knowledge of the process and practicalities.
This course has been designed specifically to provide business skills needed to help at every stage of negotiation, drafting and managing commercial contracts to ensure contracts deliver value to your business. You’ll get a thorough knowledge of business and legal issues related to contracts and return with the knowledge to ensure that you can protect your company from costly and inefficient contractual arrangements.
Course Fee: £995 excl. VAT
Contacts: IIR MD, 207 017 7195
- conferix com negotiating-drafting-managing-commercial-contracts-course-in-london-uk
- commercial contract drafting training in hongkong
- commercial contracts drafting conference india
- uae contracts drafting course free
- event training courses drafting contract
- free commercial contract drafting course
- free contract drafting course
- gas & lng contracts negotiations in hong kong
- hong kong contracts course basic drafting
- drafts courses in dubai