Mobile Device Congress 2012
Shangri – La Hotel, New Delhi, India
The Mobile Device Congress 2012 will provide great networking opportunities with industry leaders, presenting delegates with the opportunity to meet and do business with likeminded individuals.
This event is the place to meet all the key decision makers across the mobile device eco-system from enterprises, telecom operators, regulators, government agencies, service providers, system integrators and vendors.
This year’s themes include:
• How will operators cope under new business models?
• How big a player is Open Source? Android has changed the definition and scope of smartphones. What further implications can this opportunity drive?
• What new solutions can enable empowerment for the masses from frugal/grassroot to more sophisticated mature solutions that are being brought on by digitization
• Applications and Content are now the largest contributors for innovation and differentiation, how can we leverage the domain to become more effective
• Examining what type of innovative services to be offered for most appealing customers.
• Update on market strategies to inspire user on using the advanced tablets.
• Learn from the leading operators, handset manufacturers, content providers and application developers in the Indian market
• The changing nature of user interface. How has Apple changed the industry for good, and what will the repercussions be?
• The Future of Mobile Operating Systems and Frameworks
• Core areas of Focus for Device Manufacturers
• Successful unique strategies for future of Mobile TV, Internet, Apps & More for tomorrow’s devices
• Examining the worldwide trends in devices and the implications, lessons to be learned for India.
• What are the roles of vendors – who need to understand what features service providers need and tune themselves in the Indian environment.
• Identifying the major expectations of handset manufacturers for introducing the innovative MVAS to the industry.
• Explore effective marketing strategies for upgrading customers from traditional devices
• Maximizing revenue of your LBS through intelligent segmentation methodologies
• Examining the current regulation of mobile device market in India
• How is the future for the mobile device industry progressing?: a vision for 2015
• Be part of a major networking opportunity
• Operators run risk of becoming mere data ‘dumb’ pipes–Can they become ‘smart’ pipes to survive?
• Consumer perception of what is “cool” & “desirable” is rarely connected to the operator brand – Internet companies capture the consumers mindshare
VPs, Directors, Head & Senior Managers of Device Management, Service & Product Innovation, Product Development, SIM Cards Platforms, Technology, Product Marketing, Terminal Management, Data Services.
Represented industries include:
Wireless & Fixed Operators, Cable MSO, ISP & MVNO’s, Satellite Operators, Handset & Devices Manufacturers, SIM Card Manufacturers, Terminal & Platforms Vendors, Aggregators & Systems Integrators, OEM, Device Retailers.
- accounting courses stuttgart
- Real Estate Restructuring Laws & ADR 6th July 2012 Venue: Delhi
Event Venue:Shangri – La Hotel, New Delhi, India