MetroRail 2012 Conference
London, United Kingdom
Are you looking to make your metro more efficient whilst putting the needs of your customers at the heart of your corporate strategy? Do you need to increase capacity on your network to cope with growing ridership? Can you ensure that the drive for a sustainable ‘green’ operation is in harmony with your other objectives?
MetroRail 2012 has been built around these core themes. We have brought together a host of operators to discuss the challenges facing the metro sector, to identify opportunities for growth and improvements, and to share knowledge and experience about ways to tackle these issues.
Global leaders speaking include:
* Dr Huel-Sheng Tsay, Chairman, Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation
* Mike Brown, Managing Director, London Underground & London Rail Transport for London
* Chua Chong Kheng, Group Director of Rail, Thomson & Existing Lines, Land Transport Authority
* Doug Kelsey, Chief Operating Officer, Translink
* Bernard Garner, Director General, Nexus
* Giampaolo Codeluppi, Director Corporate Planning, Azienda Trasporti Milano
* Stephan Beffers, General Manager, Department of Infrastructure, Traffic and Transport, City of Amsterdam
* Aurelio Rojo Garrido, Secretary General, Alamys
* Terry Morgan, Chairman, Crossrail Ltd