Liability Driven Investment Europe 2012
Okura Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Continued market volatility and low real yields…Can LDI help pension trustees gain more control of their funded status?
Volatile markets, the Eurozone Sovereign Bond Crisis, record deficits and a funding crisis – life is certainly not dull for Pension Fund Managers! As our research demonstrates, reducing portfolio risk is the main issue facing fund managers today.
Liability Driven Investment Europe returns in 2012 to explore how this strategy will prevent potentially huge losses by maximising the use of an LDI strategy.
LDI Europe 2012 will bring together Pension Fund Managers, CEO’s, CIO’s, Plan Sponsors, Trustees and Asset Managers in an informative, interactive and engaging format. Building on Finance IQ’s seven year track record in this area, the 2012 event is set to be our best yet.
The conference will cover the latest insights into asset – liability matching, strategic asset allocation and upcoming European regulations to educate plan sponsors on building an optimal LDI pension strategy.
Thought Leadership highlights include:
• How will the new Pension Agreement in the Netherlands change a pension fund’s LDI strategy?
• Funding hell! Generating equity-like returns from a beta focused strategy
• The effect of increased market volatility on LDI strategies
• How do the Euro zone problems affect LDI strategies? Is it still wise to hedge the interest rate risk and inflation risk by investing in government bonds?
• Investing in investment grade credits
Who should attend the 7th annual LDI Europe 2012?
• Plan Sponsors
• Pension Fund Trustees
• Pension Directors
• Fiduciary Mangers
• Asset Managers
• Risk Managers
• Pension Actuaries
• Pension Consultants