Islamic Finance – Product Development Course in London, UK
London, United Kingdom
This is a product developer’s workshop – a hands-on product development exercise – just like doing the real world Islamic Product Development job, rather than just theory. It is a Product Management and Leadership training course.Despite tremendous awareness and phenomenal growth rates, most institutions are far from taking full advantage of the enormous growth of Islamic Banking.
- Product development best practices: strategy, structure and process
- Hands-on experience of Islamic Finance product development and launching
- Shariah Coordination Islamic Jurisprudence of Financial Transactions
- Islamic Accounting and Auditing
- How to develop quality products & strategies that will help you meet your product development goals from scratch to end.
This comprehensive financial education program will benefit professionals already involved in Islamic finance, as well as those new to the market. This includes financiers, bankers (from Islamic banks as well as those operating under Islamic windows) and end investors.
The course is specifically targeted at: • Islamic bankers• Investment bankers• Corporate and commercial bankers• Private bankers• Corporate treasurers• Analysts• Asset managers• Consultants• Regulators and government representatives• Auditors• Risk managers
Attendance cost: £3,845.00