International Intellectual Property Law Summer School, Cambridge, UK
The Moller Centre
This programme forms part of The Cambridge Legal Summer School Series. This series has been developed to provide lawyers with a focused learning opportunity that takes place outside the work environment and allows them to benefit from being away from the daily challenges of their role, mix with colleagues from other organisations and concentrate on developing their commercial and technical skills.
Benefits of attending
* IMPROVE your understanding and basics of international intellectual property law including:
- Copyright and neighbouring
- Registered and unregistered
- Trade marks
- Protection of trade secrets.
* UNDERSTAND the role of the international and conventions
* FIND OUT more about IP strategy corporate IP portfolio
* LEARN about the role of IP in transactions international dimension
* GET-TO-GRIPS with the licensing and franchising of intellectual property
* FIND out more about digital copyright issues
* EXAMINE the latest issues concerning technology including data protection and the information society
* HEAR about the role of competition law and technology
Who should attend?
* In-house lawyers
* Private practice lawyers
* Commercial managers and business executives
Attendance cost: EUR 2499
Event organizer:Falconbury Ltd
- cambridge legal summer school series