International Conference on Signal, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition 2013
This event will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world and provide is a forum for presenting new advances and research results in the fields of Signal and Image Processing.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences.
Selected papers from SIPP 2013, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals:
- Signal & Image Processing : An International Journal ( SIPIJ )
- International Journal of VLSI Design & Communication Systems ( VLSICS )
- International Journal of Embedded Systems and Applications ( IJESA )
- International Journal On Organic Electronics( IJOE )
- International journal of computer science & information Technology (IJCSIT)
- International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Applications (IJCSEA)