International Conference on Oxide Materials for Electronic Engineering
Lviv Polytechnic National University,
The International Conference on Oxide Materials for Electronic Engineering will cover basic and applied problems in the area of oxide and related materials including fabrication technology, investigation of their structural, optical, magnetic and electro-physical properties, as well as possibilities of their practical application.
Scientific topics will include the following:
- Technology of the active media of electronic engineering;
- Simulation of processes and phenomena in oxides;
- Defects, impurities and transport phenomena in oxide crystal;
- Theory, design and modelling of electronic devices;
- Materials for quantum and optoelectronics;
- Nanoparticles, nano-ceramics and nano-composites;
- Active media fundamentals: crystal structure, defects, micro- and nanostructure;
- Scintillators and detectors of radiation;
- Magnetic and magnetooptical transducers and devices;
- Chemical sensors, catalysis, solid-state ionics.
Event Venue:Lviv Polytechnic National University, Lviv, Ukraine