International Business Agreements Summer School, Cambridge, UK
This intensive five day Cambridge Legal Summer School programme includes best practice tools, tips and techniques on all key elements that are essential when drafting and negotiating clear and concise contracts.
A special feature of the 2011 Summer School is the integrated workshop sessions where delegates will have the opportunity to work through different agreements. Participants will be divided into small working groups to apply ‘in practice and context’ tips and techniques learnt during the course of the programme under the guidance of our expert training faculty.
Who should attend
This programme has been specifically designed for all professionals concerned with the drafting of cross-border commercial agreements, including:
* In-house lawyers
* Private practice lawyers
* Commercial directors and managers
* Contract directors and managers
Attendance cost: EUR 3749.00
Event organizer:Falconbury Ltd
- International business law summer courses in Cambridge University UK
- 2012 international business conferences in australia
- cambrigde international school business