How to Survive Your First Year in IT – Webinar By ITXpertPanel
This webinar on “How to Survive Your First Year in IT” is addressed to the millions of students who graduate each year from colleges and universities intending to go into the professional workforce.
Covered topics will include the following:
- How do I find and effectively use a mentor?
- How do I prepare for a performance review?
- How do represent my accomplishments?
- How much information should I share with my coworkers?
- What kinds of problems should I bring to my manager?
- When is the right time to ask for a raise?
- How do I avoid dead-end assignments?
- How good does my work product need to be?
Who Should Attend:
- IT Employees,
- IT students,
- IT freshers.
Attendance cost: Live : $245.00 Corporate live : $995.00 Recorded : $295.00
Event organizer: ITXpertPanel