Green Data Center Conference: San Diego 2013
GDCON is an educational experience for data center professionals looking to optimize their facility through energy efficiency and data center design trends. Industry experts, interactive workshops and case studies combine to help green your facility.
Topics to be covered:
– Evolution of green equipment and design;
– Renewable energy and free cooling options;
– Site Selection, rebates and TCO;
– Modular innovation;
– DCIM: Metering, metrics and measurement for a green facility;
– Financing, strategy and ROI.
Contact to Event Organizer