Good Distribution and Storage Practices for Life Science Products
This “Good Distribution and Storage Practices for Life Science Products” session will provide the tools and critical compliance knowledge necessary to prepare warehouses or distribution centers for a successful FDA regulatory inspection.
Topics Covered in the Seminar will include:
- The purpose of a warehouse or distribution center.
- What information might be requested in advance of an audit or regulatory inspection.
- Regulations and guidances applicable to warehouses and distribution centers (some are also pharmacies).
Personnel and training.
- Environmental control (temp, humidity), alarms, site security, business continuity/disaster recovery.
- Preventive maintenance and calibration.
- Contract service provider qualification.
- Housekeeping and pest control.
- Inventory control, First-Expired-First-Out.
- Expired, damaged, and returned goods.
- Preparations for shipping (Location-dependent).
Attendance cost: $249
Event organizer: ComplianceOnline