Global Business School Network Annual Conference 2012
Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi, India
The Global Business School Network 2012 Annual Conference will convene faculty and administrators from the 50 top international business school members, as well as developing world educators and other professionals committed to increasing opportunity and improving lives by advancing management education for the developing world.
This year’s theme – “Making the Connection: Management Education Powering Development”.
Attend this event and you will:
- Share leading-edge approaches to teaching management,
- Compare global trends in management education,
- Learn about innovative programs,
- Cultivate partnerships with international colleagues,
- Visit industry sites and hear from local experts about management challenges in various sectors.
Who will attend:
- Business Schools
- Development Organizations
- Civil Society