Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Webinar
During this Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Webinar students will understand what actions are prohibited and what are exempted from FCPA act, how to write and implement FCPA compliance policies and procedures, how to do internal investigations and how to identify the red flags which indicate non-compliance.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Lessons learned from recent FCPA cases;
- Writing, implementing and assessing FCPA compliance policies and procedures;
- Red flags that could indicate non-compliance;
- Advice for training staff, both within and outside the U.S.;
- Prohibited actions and penalties under the FCPA;
- You can be held liable for the actions of foreign subsidiaries, suppliers, or rogue employees;
- Actions that are exempt from FCPA prosecution by the Department of Justice and Securities and Exchange Commission;
- Internal investigations—when to conduct one, who should conduct it, and what to do if you find evidence of non-compliance.
- Issues that can arise during employee interviews and collection of electronic records.
Attendance cost: $149
Event organizer: ComplianceOnline