Santa Clara CA, United States
Created by engineers for engineers, DesignCon is unparalleled as the largest meeting of chip & board designers in the country, and is the only event to address both board-level high speed communication challenges, and chip design engineers’ system and package challenges.
Conference features include:
- 100+ in-depth tutorials & technical paper sessions taught by the best minds in the industry
- A huge Expo hall with 130+ exhibitors showcasing a wide variety of design tools
- Fun networking events, prizes, the DesignTOUR giveaway
- Thought-provoking panel discussions, speed trainings & product teardowns in the Chiphead Theater
- Happy Hours and much more!
Featuring Keynote Speakers: Bill Swift, Vice President of Engineering, Cisco Systems; Jonah Alben, Senior Vice President of Engineering, NVIDIA; Mike Santorini, Business & Technology Fellow, National Instruments.
- 2013 santa clara convention
Event Venue:Santa Clara Convention Center