Customer Experience Management for Retail 2013
This conference explores having a customer-centric strategy will secure your pace in the industry.
Delegates will be able to map their customer’s experiences and implement the necessary changes their organisation need to increase revenue.
This is the only event specially designed for the retail sector that is only hosted by leaders within an industry.
In 2013, the event features are:
– Customer Experience Transformation both online and in store;
– Implementing the transition from multi channel to Omni Channel to maximise your communicate strategy;
– Examining customer feedback and implementing change throughout your organisation;
– Efficient delivery and a robust supply chain to ensure products are delivered on time and meet demand
– Maximising your social media resources for real time communication with your customers;
– Developing effective data systems so you know everything you need to know about your customer, giving you powerful decision making capabilities.
Contact to Event Organizer