Current Concepts & Challenges in Cloud Compliance
This “Current Concepts & Challenges in Cloud Compliance” webinar will help delegates better understand cloud computing, its concepts, associated regulatory challenges, and suggestions for consideration when establishing a cloud based system.
This seminar will include a discussion of cloud concepts, terminology, definitions, architecture, and services; review the contradictions and challenges of using a cloud environment to support regulated activities; discuss assessments of cloud hosting facilities; and stress the importance of a detailed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Understanding the Cloud Definition.
- The Basics – Architecture & Services.
- Contradictions and Challenges.
- Cloud Provider Assessments.
- Compliance – Past, Present, Future.
- The Service Agreement.
- Closed vs. Open Systems.
- Perspective / Compliance Notes / Conclusions.
- Questions & Discussion related to Cloud Computing.
Attendance cost: $249
Event organizer: ComplianceOnline