Creative Construction 2012
Hotel Thermál Margitsziget, Budapest, Hungary
The Creative Construction 2012 Conference will provide delegates a place for collective brainstorming and exploring together the known and unknown boundaries of construction.
This year’s areas of interest will include:
- Creative Scheduling in Construction;
- Creative Construction Technology and Materials;
- Automation and Robotics for Construction;
- Visualization, Virtual Reality for Design and Construction, Building Information Modeling (3D, 4D, nD);
- Sustainable Construction, Health and Safety;
- Creative Management in Construction.
The Chair of the Organizing Committee, Prof. Miklós Hajdu (Szent István University, Ybl Miklós Faculty of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Budapest) and the Chair of the International Scientific Committee, Prof. Miros?aw Skibniewski (University of Maryland, Dept. of Civil & Environmental Engineering e-Construction Group, College Park, USA) and their team of collaborators are arranging an innovative scientific programme paired with accompanying social events.
Event Venue:Hotel Thermál Margitsziget, Buapest, Hungary