CI Energy Group’s 9th Annual Shale Oil and Gas Symposium
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
This conference is designed to gather top industry experts to deliver timely information and proven best practices for unconventional resource exploration and production through practical sessions and real world case studies. Gain inside knowledge on the newest technology, techniques and opportunities in North American shale plays.
What delegates will learn:
- How to get more out of fractures and spend less in drilling and completing wells – proven industry approaches
- Relationships between commodity pricing for natural gas, oil and NGL’s – applying the knowledge to maximize profitability
- Solutions for increasing completion efficiencies – actualizing your value and yield
- How to effectively capitalize on liquids rich plays – what is working best?
- The latest strategies in multi well pad optimization – increasing the return rate of each fracture
Confirmed speakers for this year include:
- John Hogg, Vice President, MGM Energy Corp.
- David Seneshen, Ph.D. P.Geol., Vice President, Vista Geoscience
- Roy Benteau, Petrophysical Advisor, Vermilion Energy
- Tim Clawson, Senior Operations Engineer, Antero Resources Corp.
- Basim Faraj (PhD), VP New Ventures, Tamboran Resources Pty Ltd
- John Fontana, President, Vista Geoscience
- Colleen Sherry, Senior Tight Oil Regional Geologist, Vermilion Energy
- Jack Weixel, Manager, Energy Market Fundamentals, BENTEK Energy LLC
Contact to Event Organizer
Event Venue:Hyatt Regency Calgary