Asset Management in the Leasing Industry Course
London, United Kingdom
Participants of this Euromoney Lease Training course will learn the fundamentals of asset management in the leasing industry. The course has been specifically designed to present and explain the essential tools and techniques used in evaluating equipment for current value and anticipated residual value.
Insight into addressing equipment issues that arise during the term of a lease, end of lease term options and strategies and equipment re-marketing concerns will all be addressed.
- Learn the key techniques for accurately evaluating the current and residual value of the equipment
- Review end of lease term options and re-marketing strategies
- Develop a structured approach to controlling asset quality
- Understand the importance of on-going portfolio management
Who should attend?
- Equipment managers and analysts
- Credit managers
- Risk analysts and managers
- Pricing and structuring executives
- Lease marketing personnel
- Anyone involved in residual establishment and the re-marketing of off-lease equipment
Attendance cost: £2,450.00
Event organizer: EuroMoney
- IT asset end of lease training
- leasing management course