An HR Approach for Defensible Workplace Investigations: Managing Complaints with Compliance
This webinar on HR Approach for Defensible Workplace Investigations will show participants how they can perform an objective, factual, thorough and defensible workplace investigation that meets the employer’s compliance obligations.
During the session, participants will discuss best practices, policies and protocols they should have in place for interviewing witnesses, handling evidence and writing investigative reports.
Other topics to be discussed will include the following:
- Why companies are required to do investigations;
- How to handle physical, testimonial and documentary evidence;
- Best practices in writing investigative reports;
- How to take a complaint;
- Investigatory best practice policies, procedures and protocols to have in place;
- Interviewing witnesses, including uncooperative or angry ones;
- Preventing and handling gossip, retaliation and interference;
- Indicators of professional Investigations.
Attendance cost: $149
Event organizer: ComplianceOnline