Alternatives in Capital Markets Seminar in Madrid, Spain
The program is focus on midmarket companies and is designed to:
• Help managers better understand the international capital markets.
• Illustrate different models, valuation methods, benchmarks and barriers that are used by these markets.
• Increase the knowledge of how markets work, including the types of capital that are available.
• Help participants review the structures and process of their own companies in order to increase the diversity of financial products available to them.
This seminar program directed, but not limited to:
• Senior Corporate Executives.
• Managing Director.
• Divisional and Functional Non-Financial Managers (Marketing, Sales, Purchasing, Operations, HHRR, Information Systems, Quality, R & D, Production and Legal Advisors).
• Financial Directors.
• Business Strategy Directors.
• Business Analysts.
• Finance and Strategy Consultants.
• Investment Bankers.
• General overview of markets. Access and sources: what do the Various Markets do and What do they offer, What Makes Them Work, What drives Them, and how to get access to Them.
• Finance Plan. Time value of money and cash flows. Essential Process to Building a Sustainable Business and Achieving a competitive structure in the global market.
• Debt products: Viability. Equity products: return. What do the capital Various sources look like and how do they Differ.
• Strategic change. What Should look like a company to gain access to Markets, and how it’s structure Must Be aligned with the Investors’ Needs and What Shareholders offer dog.
• Mezzanine Debt – intermediate capital. The use of intermediate capital to create efficient and Funding Goals with specific uses in mind.
• Credit instruments. What Are The Various instruments and What They Do That Makes Them Different and important.
• Debt / Fixed income. A Simple Explanation of how the Debt Markets Work for mid-sized companies with a special look at the private markets. • Legal Issues regarding Alternative Capital Markets. Capital is Delivered in securities and securities Have Those very specific documentation and Legal Process Needs That Need to Be understood.
• Role of the advisor in debt products. What is an advisor and why do I need it. What do they do and how do I choose the right one – They All Say They Can Do Everything?
• Equity Investors. What is the PE market and how does it work? What drives value and return and What Do Private Equity Investors expect from an Investee company.
• Equity Issuers. Private Equity. What does a company Have to do and What is the equity process.
• Derivatives. Are They or black boxes made simple ideas complicated. They Have Their very important functions and Can Be very useful.
• Case Study. Using real instruments and Recent Transactions Described in the program, rolling Including Restructuring, refinancing, growth Financing, etc..
Course provider: Instituto de Empresa
Course fee: € 3,800
Register for the Alternatives in Capital Markets Seminar in Madrid, Spain