Agile with Scrum Training Philippines
Traditional software development can be a cumbersome process, dominated by uncertainty and risk. Agile and Scrum methods address this problem by promoting open collaboration and adaptability throughout the project life cycle.
These methods focus on developing value-added software in short amounts of time. In this course, you learn how to apply Agile and Scrum techniques to manage software development projects.
You will learn how to:
– Describe the project management process and its benefits
– Use project management vocabulary and terminology
– Identify the characteristics of a successful project
– Create an initial project plan
– Identify and perform the major aspects of project initiation, project control and close-out
– Identify and describe cultural change issues in implementing project management
Event organizer: ActiveLearning
Contact to Event Organizer