Agenda for Later Life 2012: For today and tomorrow Conference
Victoria Park Plaza, London, UK
The Agenda for Later Life 2012 conference takes a fresh approach to our ageing population. Whilst the Government is starting to address some of the big challenges associated with ageing, all parts of society need to develop a long term ageing strategy.
This conference aims to bring together insight on the impact of public policy on the way we age and setting the context for the wider challenge to individuals, communities and the private sector, to play their part in responding to our ageing society.
You will receive your own free copy of ‘Agenda for Later Life 2012’ launched at the conference. This new look report is the definitive annual publication on public policy for later life
A unique opportunity to:
• hear from high profile speakers and leading thinkers from across the ageing policy world
• gain a unique insight into the future challenges and ideas about how to respond to these
• take part in our interactive ‘House of the Future’ exhibition
• tailor your own conference to focus on the policy areas with a choice of plenary sessions and seminars for you choose from
• work with us to improve the lives of older people