6th Global Conference on Visual Literacies
Mansfield College, Oxford, United Kingdom
The 6th Global Conference on Visual Literacies is an inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary event aimed to explore issues surrounding visual literacy in regard to theory and praxis in fields such as education, visual arts, fine arts, literature, philosophy, psychology, critical theory and theology.
The conference is part of the ‘At the Interface’ series of research projects run by ID.Net, which aimed to gather people from different areas and interests to share ideas and explore various discussions which are innovative and challenging.
Theme to be discussed at the conference include:
- Visual Literacy as Theory;
- Visual Literacy as Practice;
- Visual Literacy as Analysis;
- Visual Literacy as an Interdisciplinary Overlap.
- 6th global conferenc visual literacies
- conference in visual literacy in 2013
- visual literacy conference mansfield college oxford
Event Venue:Mansfield College, Oxford, United Kingdom