3rd Annual Software for Medical Devices Europe 2013
This event is aimed to provide an overview of new developments in both regulations and technology in the fields of agile development, human factors engineering (usability) and device interoperability and security.
The topics for this year will include:
- External industry perspectives to help you think a little more ‘outside the box’, featuring an agile case study from Texas Instruments;
- World-leading speakers and facilitators, from medical device manufacturers to working group & standards conveners, notified bodies and the FDA;
- A ‘hands-on’ and interactive forum, designed to maximise the learning and networking opportunities of the meeting;
- Practical case studies and exclusive manufacturer insights on current trends including usability, agile, software testing and changing standards/regulations;
- A full day agile training course, helping you transition from little use or hybrid models to more agile methods in medical device software development.
Contact to Event Organizer