3rd Annual Cyber Security for Government Asia 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This event is aimed not only bring together regional CIOs, CISOs and IT Security Directors in the public sector, but go far beyond its shores to engage internationally recognised and leading best practice experiences from the USA, China and Europe.
Conference Highlights for 2013 include:
- Unprecedented Interactive Format: G-6 Panel Discussions, One-on-One Live Keynote Speaker Interviews CIO Spotlights, Video Conferencing Session; We aim to get rid of the ‘death by power point’ format often seen in all conferences and instead provide truly innovative content;
- Achieve and Unlock the Vital 10% of Content You Can Never Get Access to: 90% of the content discussed in conferences can be accessed online. Get this inaccessible 10% now, through our interactive discussions as we ask our keynote speakers honest brutal questions regarding cyber security programmes;
- Interact and network with both international and regional senior government IT officials and key decision
- Brand new and Vastly Improved Speaker Line up: Hear from CIOs and CISOs from leading international and regional governments such as Australia, USA and China to learn best practices and strategies;
makers from over 10 countries in a personal and business-conducive environment.
- 3rd Annual Cyber Security for Government Asia
- 3rd annual info security conference at prince hotel