38th National Annual Conference of the Indian Association of Clinical Psychologists
Pune, Maharashtra, India
The 38th NACIACP is an attempt at addressing one of the most crucial problems faced by professionals practicing psychology and psychiatry in the Indian setting, namely, the need for an efficient system for providing mental healthcare to the Indian population that is affordable and accessible to all socio-economic strata.
The idea behind Liaison Psychology is to bring together professionals working in areas ranging from mental health- care and the neurosciences to engineering and design to find practical and lasting solutions to the problem of accessibility.
The conference will feature symposia and workshops focusing on grass root interventions and innovations (NGOs working in the area of mental health care, use of varied indigenous channels for spreading awareness), ideal self-sustaining centers/ programs for rehabilitation in India, telemedicine and other novel ideas for spreading mental health facilities in rural areas etc. as well as academic presentations exploring the realms of clinical psychology, health psychology and neuro-psychology.
- psychology conferences in india 2013
- psychology conference in india 2013
- psychology seminars 2013 in india
- conferences in psychology in india 2013
- psychology conference india 2013
- conferix com 38th-national-annual-conference-of-the-indian-association-of-clinical-psychologists
- tcet-oil-x com loc:US
- seminars in psychology in india 2013
- telemedicine conference in india2013
- seminar in psychology in india 2013