2nd International Conference on Parallel, Distributed Computing Technologies and Applications
This year, conference will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Parallel, Distributed Computing.
The main objective of this event is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Areas of interest will cover the following topics:
- Algorithms and Applications
- Computer networks & Communications
- Cyber trust and security
- Grid computing
- Networking and Architectures
- Optical computing
- Software Systems and Technologies
- Theory of parallel / distributed computing
- Wireless networks and mobile computing
- grid computing training courses
- pdcta 2013