10th Annual Taft-Hartley Benefit Fund Summit 2013
Las Vegas NV, United States
This event brings together Trustees, Administrators, Consultants, and various top industry leaders to discuss topical issues regarding pension and investments and subject matter regarding health and welfare benefits.
Top Reasons to Attend:
– Gather with hundreds of the brightest minds in the Taft-Hartley industry and learn from their trials & tribulations
– Overcome the challenges all Trustees/Administrators face in today’s tough economic times
– Learn how Healthcare Reform & the Healthcare Exchanges will affect your plan for years to come
– Uncover hidden and unconventional strategies to cut plan costs
– Discover how to develop an infrastructure for success through wellness programs, plan design, and so much more
– Get useable takeaways on how to improve and protect your funding status
– Find out if should consider outsourcing your CIO – harsh realities
– Dig deeper and truly assess your investment options: alternative investments, transparency and risk
– Get the uncensored, unbiased information you NEED to know from the top minds in the industry
– MIA continues to provide two conferences in one: Take advantage of this unique Taft-Hartley opportunity.
Contact to Event Organizer